Tuesday 5 November 2013

Emotions at Their Best

 













I was lucky enough to have small snippets of this compilation as it was being written and I knew from the start that it would be an emotional read for me (I even had the tissues ready and waiting). 

What I didn’t bank on, was how emotional. 

You can tell from the start that not only did the author put her heart and soul into every story in this anthology, but also a glimpse of her real life experiences within a military family. The situations, characters and emotions that were portrayed in the book were so real to me, that at two points I had to put the book down and take a breather. I must stress that this wasn’t a bad thing, but quite the opposite.

What made it all the more real to me, was knowing that as much as these stories are fiction, these situations do happen in real life. 

I can’t wait to see what this author will bring us next and I just pray that I won’t need as many tissues. ;)

Make sure you grab your copy  from the following links or just hound the author (It's fun, trust me)

Blog * Facebook * Twitter * Goodreads * Amazon UK * Amazon US * Tumblr       

1 comment: